[Happy Lunar New Year!]
1. The Chinese Lunar New Year holiday is coming, as some of you may know many stores and restaurants won’t be open during the holiday (especially during Jan. 21~ Jan. 25), please prepare enough food in advance.
2. The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) also prepares some snacks for the international students for free during the holiday. All international students (including overseas Chinese students) are welcomed to get some snacks.
Here are reminders when collecting the snacks:
· Snack collecting period: January 20 (Fri)~ January 29 (Sun)
· Collecting Location:
-->Security desk at A Dorm on campus (for all international
students, including non-residents)
-->Security desk at H Dorm off campus (for H dorm international residents only)
· To verify your international student identity, please report to the security counter first and show both your KMU student card & ARC to the security before collecting the snack.
· Please take appropriate amount personally as quantities are limited. First come first served; until all give out.
***The security on duty will verify your identity for the collecting, don’t forget to say some greetings or blessing words to them like 新年快樂 [Xīnnián kuàilè](Happy New Year)!***
3. It is important to follow the COVID-19 prevention measures continually amid the pandemic period, wear masks, keep social distancing and disinfecting when necessary; If you are not feeling well, please stay at home or seek medical treatment and avoid taking mass transportation.
4. Last but not the least, please be aware of traffic safety as there will be many people coming back or having a trip during the holidays; If you got any accidents or contingency, please reach the Campus Security Center: 07-3220809.
5. The school administrative units will be off during Jan 20~ Jan 29, and will resume on Jan 30.
Take care and wish you all enjoy the vacation,
Happy Lunar New Year! 新年快樂!
by the way, it's the Year of the Rabbit!