1. The Chinese Lunar Year holidayis coming, as some of you may know that many stores and restaurants won’t be open during the holiday (especially during Feb. 11~ Feb. 14), please prepare enough food in advance.
2. The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) also prepare some snacks for the international students for free during the holiday. All international students (including overseas Chinese students) are welcome to get some snacks.
3. Please take appropriate amount personally as quantities are limited. First come first served; until all give out.
* To make sure your international student identity, please do show both your KMU student card & ARC to the security before collecting the snack.
* Please do sign your name on the sign-in sheet when you collect the snack.
* Snack collecting period: February 10 (Wed)~ February 16 (Tue)
* Collecting Location:
à Security desk at Dorm A in the campus (for all international students, including non-residents)
à Security desk at Dorm H off campus (for H dorm residents only)
***The security on duty will ask you to sign for the collecting, don’t forget to say some greetings or blessing words to them like 新年快樂 [Xīnnián kuàilè](Happy New Year)!***